HSNCHARG4K WiFi Hidden Camera User Guide
Camera Module: The camera module is located inside the base. Carefully remove the non slip rubber, 4 screws and the base plate to access the camera on/off toggle switch (white switch), the SD Card slot and the reset button (black button).
Power: Connect the supplied USB cable from the device to a USB power outlet. This device must remain connected to power for continuous operation. Turn the device camera on via the white on and off toggle switch located on the side of the camera module.
SD Card: To save recordings install a Class 10 Micro SD Card maximum size 128gb. Please note the SD Card must be formatted as Fat32.
Smartphone and Tablet App: Download and install the APP HDwifiCamPro from the Apple or Google Store. Open the smartphone Wi-Fi settings and connect to the device’s wireless signal named DGK-xxxxxx. When connection is established (keep Wi-Fi connection if prompted) open the app. The camera should automatically connect and display as online. You will also be prompted to connect the device to your local Wi-Fi. This will allow remote access. Follow the prompts, select your local Wi-Fi connection and enter the password or cancel if you do not want to setup remote access.
Live View: Click the image to display the Live Feed.
App Menu (Click the gear icon, righthand side of camera image)
QR Code: Share the QR Code with other users to allow access.
Wi-Fi: Select your local Wi-Fi and input the password (if you did not complete this step during initial setup). The camera will now use your local Wi-Fi internet connection and disconnect from the devices direct Wi-Fi connection (DGK-xxxxxx). Your smartphone will also reconnect to your local Wi-Fi internet connection. The device will go offline and reboot. Allow a few minutes for the new settings to be applied.
User: Create a new password. Default password is 6666.
Time: Set date and time.
Alarm: Configure motion detection settings.
- Motion detection switch – toggle motion detection on or off
- Alarm push – toggle notifications sent to you smartphone on or off
- Mobile detection video – toggle sending a short video to your smart phone on or off
- Alarm recording time – set the file length for each recording
- Alarm delay – set the delay time before another notification is sent during continuous motion activity
- Detection sensitivity: Set the motion detection sensitivity.
Record: Display the SD Card maximum and residual storage capacity and set the recording schedule.
- Record length – Each recording will be saved in 5 to 30min file lengths for easier playback. 5 minutes is the default.
- Video stream – Set the recording quality. Minimum 1080p resolution is recommended for evidence grade footage.
- Video mode – Configure your recording schedule ie: Turn off recordings (Stop video), Recording 24/7 (Throughout the video), Alarm recording (Alarm video), or Scheduled (Timing video – enter start and stop time)
- Record Audio – Toggle recordings with audio on or off
- Video Coverage – Toggle video coverage on or off
Restart: Reboots the device
Reset the device: Resets all settings to factory default
Delete: Remove the camera from the app
Factory Reset: Should the device become unstable, the password is forgotten or the Wi-Fi is not displayed please try a Factory Reset. Carefully remove the 4 screws and base to access the camera module. Press the small black button located on the side of the module for approximately 10 seconds. Allow another minute or 2 for the device to reboot.
Note: This charging dock supports iPhone Lightning only.