CLOZRHD Series XVR Quick Start User Guide
Full PDF Manuals are also available for download on our website: https://www.ozspysupport.com/
Hard Disk Installation
Please only use dedicated SATA hard disks recommended by the device manufacturer and make sure the power cable is disconnected at the power point prior to installation.
- Remove screws from the XVR side and back panels. Slide off the cover plate.
- Align the hard disk with the screw holes on the base plate. Fix the screws from underneath the XVR, through the base plate and into the screw holes on the underside of the hard drive.
- Connect the hard disk power cable and data cable.
- Slide cover plate back into place and fix with screws.
Rear Panel Interface
Connect the cameras, the mouse and a PC Monitor (VGA or HDMI supported) to the XVR, an Ethernet cable from the WAN port to a spare LAN port on your modem router (for remote access only). Last step connect the power supply provide with your XVR to a power outlet and turn it on. Your device will boot up automatically. Our XVR’s are designed to be running 24/7 so most models do not have a separate power on/off switch.
Warning: Using an incorrect power supply may damage your system and will void your warranty.
Basic Configuration and Operation
- Boot Wizard – Once powered on the device will automatically enter a Boot Wizard. Select “Next Step”, enter the administrator password, the default is 12345, select “Login” or “Modify” to modify the login password then save the changes. Proceed with the wizard to set Device and Date settings, configure the network manually or enable DHCP for automated connection to you modem, add IP Cameras (if supported) and configure your recording schedule (fulltime recording is set as default). You may skip the wizard setup at any time. You can access all settings later from the XVR’s Main Menu.
- Network Settings – Network parameters must be correctly configured to allow remote access. If a connection with your modem was not established during the Boot Wizard you will need to check the settings. From the XVR Main Menu > Configuration > Network. The XVR default IP Address is 192.168.1.88 and the default Gateway (your modem IP address) is 192.168.1.1. If your modem has a different Gateway IP Address manually enter the correct address and assign a new XVR IP address on the same range or Enable DHCP and reboot the XVR.
- Channel Configuration – Our XVR’s are a hybrid and support several different camera technologies. From the XVR Main Menu > Configuration> Channel Config. Select the signal type for each channel as required. “HD” for TVI / CVBS / AHD / CVI signals or “IP” for IP Cameras. Click “Apply”, the device restarts and the modified Channel configuration takes effect upon reboot.
- Adding IP Cameras – Make sure the XVR Network and Channel Configuration has been correctly configured before adding IP Cameras. From the XVR Main Menu > Camera > Add Camera. Select “Add” to enter the device search interface. All local available ‘Onvif’ or “Private” protocol devices will be listed. Select an IP Camera and click “Add”, assign a channel and “Save” to complete the setup. You can also add cameras using “Auto add” or “Manual Add”.
- Recording Settings – By default all channels are set to record 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. To change the recording schedule from the XVR Main Menu > Record > Schedule. Select the channel (or all), the day (or all) and recording type ie Record (full time) or motion, etc. Customise the recording schedule to suit your needs. Tip: You can click and hold the mouse button dragging it from 0 to 24 or use the erase or edit icons on the far right of the screen.
- Playback – From the XVR Main Menu > Playback. Select the playback date from the calender (green shading indicates days with recordings), up to 4 channels can be selected at one time from the channel list below. Mouse click the timeline bar at the bottom of the screen to select the start time. Press “play” to start the playback.
Bitvision Mobile App
- Account login – Download and Install the Bitvision App. Android and iOS are both supported. Prior to first use register an account using a valid email address and create a password of your choice. Login once registeration has been completed.
- Add device – Select “Device” from the menu. On the new screen select the “+” and “Add Device”. “SN Add” will enable the QR scanner. Scan the Serial Number QR Code located on the XVR box, the label on the underside of the XVR, or from the XVR Main Menu > Configuration > Network > P2P. The serial number acan also be entered manually by selecting “input” located on the top right. Enter the XVR username (default: admin), password (default: 12345) and the captcha verification code (printed on the label), and “Submit”. Set a device name (CCTV, Home, Work, etc) and a group, click “Finish”.
- Live preview and Playback – Open the “Real time” main display. Select a preview box and select the device to be displayed. The window will expand listing all channels. Check boxes will toggle on or off the cameras to be displayed. Select “Done” to load the cameras live feed. To Playback recorded footage repeat the same steps from the “Playback” screen to load the cameras. Select the calender icon (top right) to select the date. The playback timeline bar is located at the bottom of the screen.
Note: Bitvision can also be accessed via their website. Use your registered account details to login: https://www.bitvision.app/