CLOxxxx Series BitVision App User Guide
Using your smartphone or tablet scan the relevant QR Code to download and install the Bitvision App.
Account Registration and Login
- Register – Prior to first use, register an account using a valid email address and create a password of your choice.
- Login – Enter your email address and password once registration has been completed.
- Forget – Follow the prompts to reset your password. An email will be sent to your registered email account.
Bitvision Main Menu
- Face Icon – Set Nickname, name or change your Bitvision account password.
- Device – Add a New Device or edit and display existing devices
- Face Recognition – Build and display an image database of people detected by your cameras (Not supported by all devices)
- Gallery – Display Videos and Images manually captured by your devices stored locally or remotely
- Event Message – Display event (motion) notifications
- Cloud Service – Display video and images stored on a cloud service. This is an optional third party service and charges may apply.
- Demo – CCTV Camera Demonstration
- Settings – General App Settings and information
- Logout – Sign out of app
Adding a Device
Select add device from the menu. On the new screen select the “+” then “Add Device”.
“SN Add” will enable the QR scanner. Scan the Serial Number QR Code printed on the label on the device or the product box. The serial number can also be entered manually by selecting “input” located on the top right.
Enter the device username and password, the captcha verification code (refer to label), and “Submit”.
- Default Username: admin
- IP Camera default password: admin
- DVR, NVR, XVR default password: 12345
Set a device name (Home, Work, Camera etc) and a group, click “Finish”.
Live preview and Playback
Open the “Real time” main display. Select a preview box and select the device to be displayed. The window will expand listing all available cameras and devices. Check boxes will toggle on or off the cameras to be displayed. Select “Done” to load the cameras live feed.
To Playback recorded footage repeat the same steps from the “Playback” screen to load the cameras. Select the calendar icon (top right) to select the date. The playback timeline bar is located at the bottom of the screen.
Refer to CLOxxx Series Bitvision Event Notifications User Guide :
Bitvision Website Login
Bitvision can also be accessed via their website. Use your registered account details to login:
Supported Models SKU: CLOEDIY5MP, CLOEDIY8MP, CLOIP1KPH, CLOIP2MPWFSDAP, CLOIP5MP, CLOIP8MP, CLOZ5MPNVR, CLOZ8MPNVR, CLOZRHD5MP, CLOZRHD8MP, CLOZRHD12MP,
Further Help Guides and Full detailed PDF manuals can be viewed or downloaded from our Support knowledge Base: https://www.ozspysupport.com/